eStatements are here
We are very excited to inform all Members that eStatements are now available. We encourage you to register via internet banking to receive your statements online, alternatively contact one of our friendly team at your nearest branch and we will set you up to receive eStatements.
Why should you switch to eStatement?
It’s good for you
- Access your statement anywhere anytime
- It’s quicker, before the paper statements have even finished printing you will receive an email advising you your statement is ready to view via internet banking
- No more waiting for the postie or storage of your paper statements
- Registration is quick and easy.
- It’s safer, your statements will now reside safe and secure on our internet banking site.
- Reduced costs allow us to give more back to our members
It’s good for the environment
- Huge reduction in printer, paper and postage usage
- Less paper usage - more trees - better for our world
- A simple way to reduce your environmental footprint today for our tomorrow
How do I register to receive my eStatements
Can I do this myself – Yes you can!
Simply Log on to Internet Banking, select ‘manage eStatements’ from the menu bar on the left hand side and follow the prompts. Be sure to register the email address you’d like to receive email notifications to when your statement is ready for viewing. To view your eStatement, select ‘view eStatements’ in the menu bar then follow the prompts.
Can you do it for me – Yes we can!
Simply call into or phone any of our branches and one of our friendly team will organise eStatements for you.
Some things you need to know:
- Only statements produced after the 1st July 2016 are available through the eStatements portal, if you require a copy of a statement prior to this date please contact your local branch
- Once you register for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement for your account
- You will need to provide a valid email address and remember to change this should your email address change. We require a valid email address to be able to send you notification that your eStatement is ready for viewing.