The new Pulse rediCARD now has chip protection and payWave functionality which means you can now just wave your card and go.
The new card will replace the existing red rediCARD and can be used in exactly the same way but now also has the payWave functionality.
LOST OR STOLEN rediCARD.
To report a lost, stolen or misused rediCARD or if the PIN has become known to someone else:
- During business hours 03 9347 9588
- rediCARD HOTLINE 1800 648 027 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
After contacting the rediCARD HOTLINE, you should also report the matter to our office on 03 9347 9588.
Find a rediATM in your area.
Click here to search the rediATM Locator.
Instant access to savings.
The Credit Union rediCARD is now one of Australia’s most widely accepted access cards. rediCARD allows withdrawal of cash from Credit Union accounts Australia wide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So with withdrawal limits of up to $2,000 per day per card, there is no need to run short of cash.
- Pulse Credit Union members now have access to over 3,100 direct charge free ATMs across Australia.
- From 1 September 2009 the National Australia Bank (NAB) will join the rediATM scheme.
- Under the new agreement, NAB's 1,700 ATM fleet will combine with the 1,400 rediATM network to create one of the largest ATM networks in Australia.
- For easy identification, all NAB ATMs will be rebranded to include the rediATM logo.
- Please note that you will be able to use any NAB ATM direct charge free regardless of whether it has been rebranded.
- rediCARD, NOW more than ever, gives instant access to savings.